FOOD // Recipe – Healthy Ice Popsicles Of Mango, Strawberries And Orange Juice
Summer is here! These mango ice popsicles taste SO good during a hot summer day, especially in combination with multiple types of fruit and a drizzle of honey. ENJOY. And… feel free to take two, three or maybe four.
250 g fresh strawberries
2 ripe mangoes, peeled and diced
1 glass of orange juice (3 oranges)
Optional: drizzle of honey
How to make these ice popsicles?
- Add the strawberries along with 1/4 of the orange juice in a blender and blend to a smooth mix. Divide this about 8 (silicon) ice pop molds.
- Rinse the blender. Now add all mango pieces together with the remaining orange juice. Mix until it’s a smooth juice.
- Pour the mixture over the strawberries in the molds.
- Stir gently using a knife to mix the colors a little bit. You can also save some strawberries and add small pieces add at the end.
- Let the popsicles freeze for at least half an hour before putting the sticks in them. Then put them back in the freezer for at least 4 hours!