FOOD // Healthy Mexican Wraps
Yay for healthy lunches! I love international food and especially Mexican wraps taste so good. Today I share my recipe of a healthy Mexican wrap that is ideal eat for lunch. Yummm!
1 corn cob
1 half bell pepper
a quarter of a cucumber
1 chicken breast
Sweet soy sauce
Red hot pepper
- Cut the chicken breast into cubes and mix it with a sauce made of soy sauce, paprika powder, salt, pepper and olive oil.
- Rinse the iceberg lettuce with water and take some large leaves that you’re going to use as a wrap.
- Grill the chicken in some olive oil
- Cut the cucumber and the bell pepper into small pieces. Use a sharp knife to take the corn of the cob. Mix all the vegetables and the chicken in a bowl.
- Put the vegetable and chicken in a lettuce leaf and roll it up like a wrap. You might want to add a tooth pick or rope to serve them, looks pretty cool!
*Do you like spicy food? Then add half a pepper to the bowl with vegetables.
Enjoy your healthy Mexican wrap!
Recipe by My Delicious Journey.