How To Take Care of Your Leather Kilim Boots
Your brand new, one-of-a-kind leather kilim boots just arrived! To ensure ultra comfort and years of use with your new leather boots, it’s essential to properly take care of and maintain your boots. Properly maintained leather shoes will last so much longer when you use these good practices. Our expert kilim leather boot designers at The Kindreds are sharing the best ways to keep your boots looking outstanding for years to come!
The Kindreds Method
Whether you’re using a leather lotion or a leather grease, if you follow our quick and easy method, your boots will last you a lifetime! The first method involves using a leather lotion:
- Add your leather lotion to only the leather parts of your boot.
- Rub the lotion into the leather with a clean, dry cloth.
- Spray a protection spray all over on the leather and fabric.
- You’re good to go and enjoy your boots!
If you’re using a leather grease, you’ll want to:
- Add the leather grease on to the leather parts of your boot.
- Rub the leather grease into the leather with a clean, dry cloth.
- Spray the protection spray on the leather and fabric parts of your boot.
- You’re good to go and enjoy your new leather boots!
By properly wearing and caring for you new kilim leather boots, you can ensure that they’ll look their best for years to come! For all your kilim accessory needs, shop The Kindreds here and don’t forget to tag us at #thekindreds so we can see all the ways you style our accessories!